Our modern housing heavily relies on plumbing facilities and appliances. We can’t imagine a situation where we come home and find out hot water system not working. It disrupts our routine but most of the water heater problems are usually self-evident. For example, you turn on the faucet and there is no hot water or water is constantly dripping from the water heater. If you are experiencing any of these problems related to your hot water system then you should call a reliable plumbing services company. Your Choice Plumbers is one such renowned plumbing company which troubleshoots any issues regarding your water heating system. They have a team of professionals who are thoroughly trained an experienced in dealing the plumbing problems such as faulty hot water system, leaking taps, and showers, clogged toilets and sinks etc. Some people try to repair these appliances on their own but they fail to understand that a skilled professional will always have an upper hand in the situation and he will eliminate the potential plumbing breakdowns too.
Now, a variety of reasons can be behind the non-performance of the faulty hot water heating system and the major ones are stated below.
- Too little hot water coming from hot water system: One of the most common water heater problems that you will frequently face is receiving very less hot water from the water heater tank. Generally, you can easily overcome this problem by increasing the thermostat’s temperature. But if it’s a case of the scalding hazard then you will need the help of professionals from Your Choice Plumbers.
- No hot water from the water heater: Sometimes it happens with you that when you turn on the faucet, there is as no water coming down from the water heater. This could have happened because the pilot light may have blown out due to a faulty pilot control valve or thermocouple. Another possible cause is the replacement of the heating element or the thermocouple. The replacement of the thermocouple or the heating element needs the skills of a professional plumber as you may end up in doing more damage instead of fixing it.
- Smelly water from the water heating tank: When your water becomes infected with bacteria then it starts to smell. This situation demands the flushing out of the water from the tank of the water heater and replacing it with a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water. Allow it to settle down and then flush it out again; if it is still smelly then it’s better to call a skilled plumber to handle the situation.
- Noisy water heating tank: If your water tank is a source of noise then it may be a host to various problems. Maybe your tank has sediment at its bottom and the heating element is burning it. This issue needs to be dealt in a careful manner. The water from the water heater tank should be drained out and then regular maintenance should be followed for every 6 months. A professional plumber can help you by replacing the heating element in this situation.
- Leaking water heating tank: The major problem with the leaking water heating system is that, it will no longer work and you will have to replace it. Once a water heating tank starts to leaks, it turns into a frequent problem where water will consistently drain through it and will create a situation of waterlogging in your living area. The professional team at Your Choice Plumbers is experts in replacing the old appliances and installing them with new ones.
In some cases, the hot water shoots out of the taps and faucets, or you hear gurgling and boiling sounds inside the water heating system. Frequent scaling inside the water tank is also a common problem in areas where the hardness is water is very high. You need to flush out the water at regular intervals or take help of an experienced plumber to break the thick wall of scaling and coating it with chemicals to not let the scale settle at the walls.
These all problems demand the expertise of a professional plumbing services company like Your Choice Plumbers. They are very well-known and esteemed plumbing services company providing unmatchable services in and around Melbourne. They are constantly reviewed as the best emergency plumbers by their clients and provide quality emergency plumbing and hot water system repairs in Melbourne for 24/7 hours.
For further information, visit Yourchoiceplumbers.com.au/hot-water-system-repairs/