Your Choice Plumbers are your specialists when it comes to emergency plumbing services across Melbourne. We service all suburbs of Melbourne day or night and provide the fastest emergency response times. Our fleet of emergency vehicles is fitted with GPS tracking systems sending you the closest emergency plumber available. Our cars are fully equipped for all kinds of domestic and commercial plumbing emergency work making sure after we leave your place, the problem is permanently fixed. We operate 24 hours, 7 days a week and never close, so if you find yourself in a plumbing emergency call us on 1300 852 779 and we will dispatch the closest emergency plumber to your address.
We do hundreds of emergency callouts every year, we understand the panic caused by various emergency plumbing situations our clients find themselves. Here at Your Choice Plumbers Melbourne as a leading and trusted emergency plumbing company we have created a short list of plumbing emergency remedies to follow.
This is the list of most common plumbing situations our clients face when making a plumbing emergency call and this is what you can do about each one to prevent further damage to your property:
- Leaking tap or leaking toilets continuously running and you cannot turn it off! Locate your water meter and turn it to the off position, this will close your water supply to the whole building and stop the water running through the tap or toilet. This will isolate the problem but not fix it, call our emergency plumber on 1300 852 779 to fix your tap and restore your water supply.
- Burst pipes internal or external can cause a lot of damage to your residence, especially a burst flexi hose under basins and kitchen cupboards causing a flood in your place. You have to act quick, isolate water supply by turning the water meter to the off position preventing further flooding and call our 24/7 emergency plumbing hotline on 1300 852 779.
- Blocked sewer drains and blocked toilets are a major cause for getting an emergency plumber out as soon as possible. This plumbing emergency is serious as you are exposed to live bacteria and an awful smell which can do you bodily harm and make you feel sick. The only thing you can do in this situation is not to flush the toilets or run any water down the drains which will cause live sewer overspill to your gardens or bathroom floors. Call our emergency plumber Melbourne on1300 852 779 and we will get you out of the mess in no time.
- Cold water coming out of your hot taps is considered a plumbing emergency for any household as we all heavily rely on hot water to take showers and bath our children. The best thing you can do is try to restart your hot water unit by following the manufacturer’s instruction label located on the unit cover itself. It’s a step by step procedure which will get your hot water system running again. If this does not work it requires attention by a professional from Your Choice Plumbers. We carry major servicing parts and we can repair your hot water system same day or night. So call our 24/7 hot line on 1300 852 779.
- Smelling a gas leak either outside or inside your property is a very dangerous situation. You must act immediately! Find your gas meter which is usually located on the side of your house or in your front garden bed and turn the valve to the off position. This will isolate natural gas going to your property. If you smell the gas inside your house, immediately open doors and windows to air it out, do not use any source of ignition and immediately call our emergency plumber on 1300 852 779.
Useful links and phone numbers for Government emergency services:
Main Infrastructure Faults & Emergencies:
Local Water Authorities to help you with burst water mains in your street and blocked sewer drains external to your property:
Is your life or property being threatened CALL 000
Call today and receive $50 off your plumbing bill*
1300 852 779
*Offer entitles the bearer to $50 off the final invoice total of approved works only. If the bearer chooses not to go ahead with the suggested works, they will incur a $49 service fee that cannot be reduced by the use of the $50 discount offer. These offers are available with any paid service and are not valid with any other offer or exchangeable for cash. Please not that this offer only applies during business hours.
I was extremelly satisfied and impressed from the first phone call to the completion of the job. Customer service levels from the girls on the phone to Daniel the plumber were sensational.
James from Your Choice Plumbers came to give quote, was on time & we proceeded with work required, again arrived on time did extremely neat job of plumbing up my water tank & left area very tidy when finished.overall very happy with job done
Prompt call out response, on time, professional, tidy, very efficient, upfront and honest, reasonable cost – wish all service experiences were like this! Thanks Mitch you are an asset to Your Choice Plumbers, highly recommend this firm